Today was an optional meeting. So we did the most productive thing we could think of. We put LEDs on the charge station! We put one strip on each side. Great use of time. Next we decided to double check the angles of the charge station in all of its positions. We are within half a degree on all measurements!
We didn’t just put LED’s on the charge station today, some manufacturing students got a head start and finished a few parts. The drive team spent a lot of time doing driver practice. We used our 2022 robot to play zone defense while the driver tried to cycle. Adding a defense bot slowed down our driver’s 6 game piece cycle time by ~20 seconds at the start and only ~10 by the end as they adjusted to play against defense.
Leave a Reply